Brockton working on his pilot's license. Yes, we start 'em young in this family.
Obviously, Brockton just loves to look at the camera and have his picture taken.
He begs be for it all day. Yep.
I love, love, love Brockton's red hues in his hair! I'm pretty sure that it will go away as he gets older and Corey starts insisting on cutting his hair super short. I'm trying to prepare myself to say goodbye to his lovely locks...but man I secretly hope they stick around forever!
Azure is so into riding her bike and it is simply adorable to watch her zoom around the culdesac (and basketball court). She has learned how to stand up while riding and how to "jump" her bike (and can actually get her front wheel several inches off of the ground while doing it). Every night when Corey gets home, Azure can be found at the end of our driveway and as soon as she has gotten in her hug, she begs him to ride bikes with her. So cute!










No comments:
Post a Comment