After spending six weeks away at training in 29 Palms, the kids and I were more than a little anxious to get our hands on Daddy again! Corey and I were unsure of how Brockton would react to Corey's return. We didn't know if he would pull his shy bit and run away or if he would run to him like the girls. It was soooo cute...Brockton went right into Corey's arms and just snuggled right up to him and wouldn't let go. Melted my heart! As hard as military life can be with always saying goodbye, it really is a blessing at the same time. When you are constantly faced with the reality of forced separation, the time that you DO get to spend together is that much more precious. Corey and I never take for granted the days that we get to be together and I know that through every deployment, work up and underway, our relationship and our love for each other has only grown stronger and stronger.




No comments:
Post a Comment