Wo Wo! What a good looking couple! Those are some great photo's! Oh How I wish Dan would let us take cute couple pics like that! (boo) I'm bummbed that shirt didn't fit me. I should have just tried on the bigger size cream one! (I Just have one kind of like it already you know)It is sooo very ADORABLE on you kimmy!! Great job on the photos Corey! Can't wait till our next family shoot! :)
1 comment:
Wo Wo! What a good looking couple! Those are some great photo's! Oh How I wish Dan would let us take cute couple pics like that! (boo) I'm bummbed that shirt didn't fit me. I should have just tried on the bigger size cream one! (I Just have one kind of like it already you know)It is sooo very ADORABLE on you kimmy!! Great job on the photos Corey! Can't wait till our next family shoot! :)
Post a Comment